Initial Site Survey: A senior engineer will come on-site to create initial network documentation, as well as audit your network for potential problem areas including:
- Network security
- Data back-ups
- Virus protection
- Spam filtering
- Hardware integrity (check for pending failures)
- System performance and trends
- Overall network design and layout
Network Monitoring: This 24/7 network monitoring service will allow us to watch every aspect of your network to detect and report problems before they escalate into downtime, data loss, or expensive repair issues. Some of the items we will monitor include:
- Server traffic and load
- Hardware integrity and reliability
- Storage space and availability
- Back-up success and failures
- Anti-virus protection
- Spyware detection and removal
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) monitoring
Network Maintenance: We will regularly conduct a basic audit and tune up of your network to:
- Review and update available security patches
- Check status of Anti-Virus Clients
- Review hard drive space, memory, CPU utilization
- Review and install operating system updates
- Review network documentation and make changes as necessary
- Review routers, firewalls, and switches for failure or problems
- Optimize server for maximum performance and reliability
- Update Intelligent Disaster Recovery (IDR) Media (if applicable)
- In-depth review of server logs for errors and potential problems
Spam Filtering: Our hosted message filtering service stops the majority of spam and all known viruses sent via email without requiring you to purchase and maintain expensive in-house hardware or software. You will receive protection for one mailbox for each workstation supported; additional mailboxes are available for £2.50 each per month.
Free Break/Fix Service: In the rare event that your network goes down or if you experience any type of problem, our team of technicians will troubleshoot and resolve the issue at no additional service fee to you. You can consider this like a network insurance plan.
Unlimited Telephone, Remote & On-Site Support: You and your colleagues can call any time during business hours and speak to a technician about problems they are experiencing.
Monthly Executive Summary Report: You will automatically be emailed over a one-page “at a glance” overview of the health of your network on the first day of every month.
Quarterly On-Site Consultation: Every three months we will come on-site to perform an extensive analysis of your network’s trends, security, and performance, as well as to review your company’s goals and technology issues with you. This quarterly review will allow us to make specific recommendations for improving your network performance, office productivity, and help you plan and budget for future IT needs.
Guaranteed Response Time: We guarantee that we will respond to technical problems within four working hours; in practice we usually respond to support requests within one working hour.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We are so confident in our InvinTNC programme that we are willing to back it up with a powerful guarantee that no other I.T. firm or consultant would dare to make. We guarantee that we will be able to detect, diagnose and prevent any network problem from escalating into downtime. If by some odd chance that your network goes down, if you get a virus, a hacker invasion or any other problem that requires clean-up and fixing, we will do all the work necessary to restore your network back to full speed with no additional service fees to you.